Template for developing a package application in workbench

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg116812] Template for developing a package application in workbench
  • From: Quant_math <kongtcheu at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 05:21:52 -0500 (EST)

I am using workbench. New. I am looking for a template(s) for
developing  a package application in Mathematica.

Ideally, I would like to get something where I merely have to change
the dummy functions of the template package with my own and be given
instructions on how to add and link the documentation, test and
deploy.

There was a talk on developing packages at the Mathematica conference
this year in Champaign, i believe by tom wickham jones. I wonder if
the slides/video is available or other material. Where? I've seen some
older screencasts.

Many thanks