player pro and notebooks

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg116881] player pro and notebooks
  • From: "cjandres at ono.com" <cjandres at ono.com>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 05:58:09 -0500 (EST)

I have just bought Mathematica Player Pro, please how can I embed it with any notebook (.nb) to make a single application (.app) for mac? I do not see the option in the Mathematica Player Pro. On the other hand, the "preferences" in the Mathematica Player Pro menu is always off, Is it OK?Thank you in advanceCarlos Andres