Re: Problem exporting to LaTex

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg116876] Re: Problem exporting to LaTex
  • From: Frank K <fkampas at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 05:57:14 -0500 (EST)

The MikTex problem Barrie reported can be handled by
using the MiKTeX 2.9 Net Installer, rather than "Basic MiKTeX 2.9"
Installer.

In reference to my problem, I note that Mathematica exports AMS LaTeX,
which apparently has the ability to do equations on multiple lines.
Perhaps that feature is not implemented in TeXShop and TeXWorks.