Re: player pro and notebooks

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg116897] Re: player pro and notebooks
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 03:36:50 -0500 (EST)

Is there some good reason the following is not sufficient?

   (1) distribute your .nbp (probably that, rather than just .nb, for
interactivity) together with your licensed copies of Player Pro, say in
a .sit or other archive format; and

   (2)instruct the user to open the archive, etc.; and

   (3) instruct the user to double-click the notebook.

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305