Older documentation

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg117047] Older documentation
  • From: István Zachar <zac at freemail.hu>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 05:38:02 -0500 (EST)

Dear Group,

is there a website at Wolfram's (or anywhere else) which maintains the
documentation for older versions of Mathematica? I've found an 2009
post here referring to http://reference.wolfram.com/siteindex.html as
providing older documentation, though I was unable to find the
documentation for example for pre6 ReplacePart (which has a different
syntax).

Could someone point me in the correct direction?

Thanks in advance,

Istvan