Gotcha?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg117087] Gotcha?
  • From: Armand Tamzarian <mike.honeychurch at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 07:00:56 -0500 (EST)

I think someone was starting "gotcha" threads a few months ago. I
installed 8.0.1 today and have found that Histograms with log scale x-
axis are broken. Worked fine until I installed this new version today.
Even the usage example in the documentation is broken -- which makes
you wonder who checks these things before a release.

Histogram[sizes, "Log", "LogCount", Frame -> True]

Mike