Re: CDF player and opening non-Mathematica files

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg117178] Re: CDF player and opening non-Mathematica files
  • From: David Reiss <dbreiss at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 16:02:44 -0500 (EST)

Yes, it works fine. (Linked it to a file in my iTunes library on my
Mac).

One thing that I'd love to see in M by the way is a  way to embed an
external file within a notebook in the way that one does in HTML.
E.g. by puting youtube code in an appropriate cell having the video
appear in the notebook:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390"
src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ysTmUTQ5wZE"; frameborder="0"
allowfullscreen></iframe>

This would be a subset of allowing html to be rendered within a
notebook...

--David