Re: what's new in 8.0.1?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg117179] Re: what's new in 8.0.1?
  • From: "E. Martin-Serrano" <eMartinSerrano at telefonica.net>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 16:02:55 -0500 (EST)

"Most of what went into 8.0.1 was bug fixes and performance improvements. "

What I guessed and what has been confirmed, though the confirmation was,  in
fact, unnecessary at all for me.

In fact I am to ask for a return and refund to the customer service within
the regular 15 days of the purchase.

E. Martin-Serrano.