a warning message that would not go off even if you turn it off

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg117239] a warning message that would not go off even if you turn it off
  • From: Nabeel Butt <nabeel.butt at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 05:10:17 -0500 (EST)

Dear Users,
              I have a warning message like :'*

InterpolatingFunction::dmval
*      This is because in some sections of my program I am using
extrapolation. In most normal programs i turn it off and i dont get the
warning.However , for reasons quite yet not known me I have a program which
will give me warnings even if i turn off this message.How do I turn it off
because I am getting very allergic to this message. I am uploading my
notebook at http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PTE4AA6T       .
              Thanks in advance !
                       Nabeel

--
"We have not succeeded in answering all our problems.The answers we have
found only serve to raise a whole set of new questions.In some ways we feel

Nabeel Butt
UWO,London
Ontario, Canada