Export strings to .pdf

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg117282] Export strings to .pdf
  • From: "wolf.ram" <wolf.ramovsky at gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 05:57:34 -0500 (EST)

I have a table, formatted with Grid function.
The problem is that the first row of my table consist of strings
(captions for each column) and when I just show Grid in Notebook,
strings showed without quotes, but when I'm exporting Grid to pdf
file, strings exported in quotes.
How to export my table to pdf without quotes?