Modeling digital modulation in Mathematica?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg117299] Modeling digital modulation in Mathematica?
  • From: Robert Knighten <RLK at knighten.org>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 06:00:44 -0500 (EST)

I would like to know of resources for modeling various kinds of digital
modulation (e.g. pulse code modulation, pulse width modulation, pulse
density modulation, etc.) and related processing (e.g. delta-sigma
converters) using Mathematica.

I know of the built-in signal processing functions and a bit about some
of the digital signal processing packages, but I've not found any that
cover these specific areas.

Thank you for any suggestions.

-- Bob

--