Re: a warning message that would not go off even if you turn it off

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg117355] Re: a warning message that would not go off even if you turn it off
  • From: Nabeel Butt <nabeel.butt at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 06:25:58 -0500 (EST)

Dear Peter,
        Thanks....i got it working ....Oh I just thought putting N[]  speeds
things up ...might not speed up things alot though....
              Nabeel

--
"We have not succeeded in answering all our problems.The answers we have
found only serve to raise a whole set of new questions.In some ways we feel

Nabeel Butt
UWO,London
Ontario, Canada