NonlinearModelFit: Freezing parameters

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg117464] NonlinearModelFit: Freezing parameters
  • From: dg <davide.guarisco at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 05:20:17 -0500 (EST)

Hello,
is there an easy way to disable the fitting of some of the parameters
(and force them to some constant value) in NonlinerModelFit?

I searched the documentation and online and could not find anything.

Obviously I am looking for something different from just having to
change the model by removing the parameters I want to be constant
every time.

Thanks.