how to plot 'carpet' of curves

Hi,
I have a time series of curves {f1(x),f2(x),... } associated with times
{t1,t2,...}. I want to plot the curves 'cascaded':  curve f1 at plane
t=t1, f2 at plane t=t2, etc. Using lists {f,x,t} I am able to use
ListPlot3D and it pretty much shows what I want but still it is not a
'carpet' of curves. I guess I could make ListPlot3D to behave like
ParametricPlot3D  but was not able to figure out how. Any help is highly
appreciated.
Thanks,
--Ted