Re: InheritScope

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg117462] Re: InheritScope
  • From: Mike H <mike.honeychurch at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 05:19:53 -0500 (EST)

ok. my memory of having read about it must have been from the tutorial
rather than the function documentation. Notwithstanding that InheritScope is
discussed in the tutorial, and a useful example given, shouldn't it also
appear in the main function documentation page, i.e. be listed in More
information and the example given in the tutorial appear in the Usage
examples?

re: DynamicModuleParent

if users can't access this construct then why discuss it in the tutorial? I
find InheritScope easy to use but the mere discussion of DynamicModuleParent
in the tutorial only prompts user curiosity about what other possibilities
exist.

Mike