Re: Wolfram, meet Stefan and Boltzmann

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg117485] Re: Wolfram, meet Stefan and Boltzmann
  • From: Helen Read <readhpr at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 04:53:54 -0500 (EST)

I got a time of around 2 or 3 seconds on a less than one year old
Macbook Pro (and around .2 seconds evaluating it a second time). It was
in the same ballpark as my Win7 desktop.

Clearly not all Macs are reporting these long times, but we haven't
heard any reports of long times on Windows machines, have we?

Helen Read
UVM