Remove MakeExpression settings

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg118549] Remove MakeExpression settings
  • From: Peter Breitfeld <phbrf at t-online.de>
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 06:53:18 -0400 (EDT)

I made some settings using MakeExpression and MakeBoxes. Suppose I use

beautyOut[a_]:=MakExpression[...]

I can find these definitions in Definition[MakeBoxes] and
Definitions[MakeBoxes].

Sometimes I want to switch off these definitions. The only way I found
is to use Quit.

My question:
Is it possible, to remove the definitions made from the set of
definitons of MakeExpression and Makeboxes?

Thank you
Peter
Peter Breitfeld, Bad Saulgau, Germany -- http://www.pBreitfeld.de