Density Matrix Plots

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg118556] Density Matrix Plots
  • From: math_new <dom_awf at hotmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 05:43:48 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

When I read papers I often see plots of density matrices in the form
of a 3D dimensional plot where each matrix element is depicted as a
column.
How can I do such a plot with mathematica and moreover could I plot
the density matrix over time by creating a movie where the columns
shrink and grow?

Thank you