Re: Creating an audio

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg118658] Re: Creating an audio
  • From: Heike Gramberg <heike.gramberg at gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 07:23:07 -0400 (EDT)

I guess you could do something like

sample = Import["sound.aiff", "SampledSoundList"];
duration = N[Max[Length /@ sample[[1]]]/sample[[-1]]];
times = RandomReal[1, 8] + Range[8];

track = Sound[
  Sound[sound, #] & /@ Transpose[{times, times + duration}]]

Export["track.aiff", track];

Here, duration is the length of the sample you want to repeat and times is
a list of times at which you want to play the sample.

Heike.