ListLogPlot tick marks

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg118673] ListLogPlot tick marks
  • From: miguelwon <miguelwon at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 7 May 2011 07:30:25 -0400 (EDT)

Hello.

I using ListLogPlot and most of my "y" values are less than one. I
would like to know if someone knows how to set ListLogPlot to present
always the tick marks as 10^n where n can be an integer positive or
negative. I ask this because ListLogPlot is present me tick marks as
0.1, ..., and only for 0.0001 and lower it presents as 10^-4, etc.

Thank you,

MW