Noticed now much improved response at Wolfram demonstrations.

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg118856] Noticed now much improved response at Wolfram demonstrations.
  • From: "Nasser M. Abbasi" <nma at 12000.org>
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 06:27:31 -0400 (EDT)

Hello;

Am I the only one who noticed that now demos at
WRI demonstration site seem to load much faster in
the browser, and they seem to start without that initial
hiccup I used to see.

Before, the demo will load, then when I try to change
some control on it, there would be some initial delay,
and not a smooth run, at least initially. Now demos seem to
be much smoother and faster. I tried many and they all run
well and fast now compared to before.

I think something changed. On my end, nothing changed.
same browser, etc..

I wonder what did WRI do? New improved plugin version or such?

Using firefox 3.6, windows 7.

thanks,
--Nasser