Find Previous doesn't work???

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg118921] Find Previous doesn't work???
  • From: BernieTheJet <berniethejet at gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 03:33:48 -0400 (EDT)

A while ago I complained a bit about how lame Find is in Mathematica.  They
changed it around a bit in 8.0.0, without of course actually fixing
any of the things I would have liked.  But now I notice that in
addition to it continuing to be as annoying as ever to use, it also
doesn't even work for Find Previous!  Is this fixed in 8.0.1?

Bernard