Re: Series[log[x], {x, 0, 3}]

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg119261] Re: Series[log[x], {x, 0, 3}]
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 06:13:37 -0400 (EDT)

Then how would you state in symbols the fact, say, that the standard
matrix of the composite of two linear transformations is their matrix
product? Or that the derivative of the composite f@g is (f'@g)*g' ?
Do you always write such things either in words or symbolically but with
explicit arguments?

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305