Mathematical Statistics with Mathematica - new 2011 edition

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg122800] Mathematical Statistics with Mathematica - new 2011 edition
  • From: colin at mathstatica.com
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 04:52:44 -0500 (EST)

We are delighted to announce that the new 2011 edition of:

____Mathematical Statistics with Mathematica
____Rose and Smith (2011)
____for Mathematica 8

is now shipping. To the best of our knowledge, this is the first book
to market specially designed for Mathematica 8. In fact, the new 2011
edition *requires* Mathematica 8.

For more information, please see:

  http://www.mathStatica.com