Outputting Plots as Text

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg122918] Outputting Plots as Text
  • From: "Vincenzo C." <vincent.carrino at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 04:45:19 -0500 (EST)

In the terminal Mathematica will output plots as ascii text, and it is
automatic in doing so. I was wondering if there was a way to have the
same output in the GUI version. I have checked documentation for plot
functions and the general help documents. I was just wondering if
anyone can across a similar quandary.

Thank you for all your help.