Re: Elliptical gear calculations

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg123076] Re: Elliptical gear calculations
  • From: Oliver Ruebenkoenig <ruebenko at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 07:22:57 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 22 Nov 2011, secoman wrote:

> hi im an engineering student from turkey and i have a theses about
elliptical gears. I saw your topic about elliptical gears. Could you help
me if you have some calculations or anything else ?? i really need help.
thank you :)

> mail :  semiz_10 at hotmail.com

I have not followed this thread, but as side note, if you are interested
in gears, you might want to have to look at some of the presentations of
Steve Bush

http://library.wolfram.com/search/?query=Steve+Bush&collection=library&x=12&y=9

He does amazing stuff with generating optimal surfaces for gears. I find
it really worth while.

Oliver