Fixing the height of a grid

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg121832] Fixing the height of a grid
  • From: Tim Brophy <timbrophy at mac.com>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 01:32:31 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Group,

I have created and imported a gif image called "sunflower".

I want to create a Manipulated set of images with this as

Manipulate[
 Pane[Grid[{Table[sunflower, {k}]},
   ItemSize -> {Table[Scaled[.1 + i/100], {i, 1, k}]},
   Alignment -> Bottom, Frame -> All], {600, 200}], {k, 1, 6}]

Unfortunately while the images align with each other the baseline of the images lowers as the slider is moved. Can I see them all to appear at the same base? I thought that Pane might do it for me but no.

Tim Brophy