Stylesheets and CDFs

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg121988] Stylesheets and CDFs
  • From: Gregory Lypny <gregory.lypny at videotron.ca>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2011 05:33:02 -0400 (EDT)

Hello everyone,

I recently created a custom stylesheet.  I then created a notebook with
the new style, confirmed that the note book had adopted the style, and
then saved a copy in CDF.  But when I opened the CDF in Wolfram's CDFP
Player, the style had not been applied to the document.  Does this mean
that CDF are not able to adopt the style of the original notebook if the
style comes from a custom stylesheet?  If so, that's a drag because I've
got a big workflow to complete, and applying styles manually to the
different cells of each new notebook just isn't feasible!

Regards,

Gregory