Mathematica 8.0.4 with Lion 7.0.2

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg122532] Mathematica 8.0.4 with Lion 7.0.2
  • From: Jean-Louis Garcin <jeanlouisgarcin at free.fr>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 06:50:57 -0500 (EST)

    Hello,

  In the documentation  center about  CudaLink, there is a example  which shows a Julia set  with relief effect.

  When I used   Snow Leopard this example worked very well on my  Mac Book Pro.

  Now with  Mac OS Lion, it fails.

 I work with the Cuda Driver Version 4.0.50

  After the instruction  JuliaCalculate I can read this message.

   StringForm::sfr :  "Item 1 requested in \"488\" out of range; 0 items \
available=85.

CUDAFunctionLoad::noxcomp :
(((((((("\"A C compiler was not found in specified directory `1`. Set \
\\\"XCompilerInstallation\\\" to the directory containing a supported C \
compiler. Supported C compilers are detailed in the=85.

  Can you help me?

 Thank You very much

 Jean-Louis Garcin