Re: Assembling PDFs into a PDF document?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg121192] Re: Assembling PDFs into a PDF document?
- From: dr DanW <dmaxwarren at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2011 08:05:57 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica at googlegroups.com
Step 1: be grateful you own a Mac. PDF's are so easy to manipulate on a Mac. This is one of those rare circumstances where I don't think Mathematica is your best solution. Preview exports actions to Automator for compiling pages into a PDF and for watermarking. Since this is a Mathematica forum, I have to ask the group: Can Mathematica be used to script Automator or Applescript actions? Daniel