Unprotect a built-in operator
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg121219] Unprotect a built-in operator
- From: Dan Fernandez <daniel.fernandez.fraile at gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 18:05:58 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hello, Does anyone know if there is a way of erasing the definition of a given built-in operator, such as PartialD, and then using the corresponding symbol to define a custom operator?. I have tried the command Unprotect, but it only works for built-in functions, not operators. Thank you very much for your help. Dan.