Addon packet errors

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg121212] Addon packet errors
  • From: "Berthold Hamburger" <b-hamburger at artinso.com>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 18:04:43 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I just purchased the ATM(Algebra, Trigonometry, & Mathematica) addon packet.

After installing/copying  it in the Autoload folder (I had to create this
folder on my Mathematica 8.01), I get a lot of error messages when I open
Mathematica. I attach the error messages at the end of this message.

Is there anything I can do, or is this addon simply outdated and does not
conform to the actual standards of Mathematica?

Regards

Berthold Hamburger

ERROR OUTPUT:

General::obspkg:

   Graphics`Colors` is now obsolete. The legacy version being loaded may

     conflict with current Mathematica functionality. See the Compatibility

     Guide for updating information.

LightBlue::shdw:

   Symbol LightBlue appears in multiple contexts {Graphics`Colors`, System`}

    ; definitions in context Graphics`Colors`

     may shadow or be shadowed by other definitions.

LightGray::shdw:

   Symbol LightGray appears in multiple contexts {Graphics`Colors`, System`}

    ; definitions in context Graphics`Colors`

     may shadow or be shadowed by other definitions.

LightPink::shdw:

   Symbol LightPink appears in multiple contexts {Graphics`Colors`, System`}

    ; definitions in context Graphics`Colors`

     may shadow or be shadowed by other definitions.

LightYellow::shdw:

   Symbol LightYellow appears in multiple contexts {Graphics`Colors`,
System`}

    ; definitions in context Graphics`Colors`

     may shadow or be shadowed by other definitions.

General::obspkg:

   Graphics`Legend` is now obsolete. The legacy version being loaded may

     conflict with current Mathematica functionality. See the Compatibility

     Guide for updating information.

General::obspkg:

   Graphics`Arrow` is now obsolete. The legacy version being loaded may

     conflict with current Mathematica functionality. See the Compatibility

     Guide for updating information.

General::stop: Further output of General::obspkg

     will be suppressed during this calculation.

Gray::shdw: Symbol Gray appears in multiple contexts

    {Graphics`Colors`, System`}; definitions in context Graphics`Colors`

     may shadow or be shadowed by other definitions.

Absolute::shdw:

   Symbol Absolute appears in multiple contexts {System`, Graphics`Arrow`}

    ; definitions in context System`

     may shadow or be shadowed by other definitions.

--

Berthold Hamburger - Cellist/Spain

 <http://www.artinso.com/> http://www.artinso.com |
<http://www.astronomy.artinso.com/> http://www.astronomy.artinso.com |