Re: Assembling PDFs into a PDF document?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg121229] Re: Assembling PDFs into a PDF document?
- From: Armand Tamzarian <mike.honeychurch at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 07:06:30 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Sep 3, 10:11 pm, dr DanW <dmaxwar... at gmail.com> wrote: > Step 1: be grateful you own a Mac. PDF's are so easy to manipulate on = a Mac. > > This is one of those rare circumstances where I don't think Mathematica i= s your best solution. Preview exports actions to Automator for compiling= pages into a PDF and for watermarking. > > Since this is a Mathematica forum, I have to ask the group: Can Mathemati= ca be used to script Automator or Applescript actions? > > Daniel There is this: http://library.wolfram.com/infocenter/MathSource/5688/ which may help. There is also a services package as well. I haven't used either of them for many years and recall that an update was needed for the graphics rendering in services (for better resolution). Mike