Message window

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg121330] Message window
  • From: Themis Matsoukas <tmatsoukas at me.com>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 07:27:51 -0400 (EDT)

When I run a notebook on my iMac it prints the error messages (mostly FindRoot::lstol:) on the Message window, but the same notebook on my laptop prints them on the main notebook. Under Preferences/Interface/UserInterface Messages, the setting is Print to Console.

Is there some other preference setting for this?

"8.0 for Mac OS X x86 (64-bit) (February 24, 2011)"
both computers on Mac OS 10.7.1

Thanks