Re: output forms
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg121525] Re: output forms
- From: "Chris Degnen" <degnen at cwgsy.net>
- Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2011 04:12:55 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <email@example.com>
Does this suffice? a = 1; b = 2; c = 3; x = Style[ "d\[MediumSpace]=\[MediumSpace]" <> ToString[a] <> "\[MediumSpace]+\[MediumSpace]" <> ToString[b] <> "\[MediumSpace]*\[MediumSpace]" <> ToString[c], "Input"] ToExpression[First[x]]; d klkj fukyfl <kitas11 at yahoo.com> wrote: > > Hello, I need Matheamtica to do the following: > > in: > > a=1; > b=2; > c=3; > d=a+b*c > > out: > > d=1+2*3 > and so on... > > previously I was using another system, but I found that this kind of stuff > is impossible > > Can this be performed on Mathematica?