Re: Bug with Sequence and Assignment by Part...
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg121686] Re: Bug with Sequence and Assignment by Part...
- From: BernieTheJet <berniethejet at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 04:13:21 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <email@example.com>
I see that this issue has been discussed a few times in the past: http://groups.google.com/group/comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica/browse_thread/thread/dd3efcbc74d3f85c/ba74ea32ee5b8c90 I quote D Lichtblau's quoting Churchill on this point: "the worst possible design, except for all the rest." I mean, it isn't as if it's really so bad, but it would be nice to be documented in the 'possible issues' part of the Help. B