How to call Mathematica Boolean functions from non-Mathematica apps

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg126076] How to call Mathematica Boolean functions from non-Mathematica apps
  • From: DCWhatthe <dcwhatthe at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 03:16:57 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

In Wolfram Workbench, I'm running a Java app that's working ok with
the generic import

import com.wolfram.jlink.*;

, and it will execute basic functionality like evaluate, getInteger,
etc.  But I can't seem to execute any of Mathematica's Boolean
functions.  Can't use BooleanConvert, nor BooleanFunction, nor
BooleanMinimize, or any of the related methods.

Does anyone know how to access these?  I'm using createKernelLink().