overlay and show commands

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg126202] overlay and show commands
  • From: "Kelley, Jeremiah" <Jeremiah.Kelley at oregonstate.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 00:32:05 -0400 (EDT)

I have installed Mathematica on a Linux platform and when I try to plot a list of data (listplot) and a function (plot) on the same plot, the output is a list of dictionary definitions of show or overlay. But it plots them separately using those same commands. Does anyone know what is happening.
Thanks.