Re: is there internal variable like $0 in perl?

So you really just wanted the string?  There isn't any automatic
variable I know of that you can use for that purpose.

On Apr 26, 2012, at 8:44 AM, Ted Sariyski wrote:

> I missed to mention that  I use "me" for primitive debugging .e.g.
> Print[me, ...].
> --Ted
>
> On 4/26/2012 8:38 AM, Sseziwa Mukasa wrote:
>> Ted,
>>
>> It's not necessary in this case, any references to myFun in the
Module are scoped to the package aaa already as long as myFun's
declaration is after the Begin[], which I can't tell since you elided
code.

>> If you are using anonymous functions #0 refers to the function itself
and can be used for recursive anonymous functions.