wolfram.com speaks spanish, hot to change it?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg127676] wolfram.com speaks spanish, hot to change it?
- From: "Dr. Wolfgang Hintze" <weh at snafu.de>
- Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 04:24:22 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
For some reason unknown to me the web site www.wolfram.com on my Windows PC (Internet Explorer 9) speaks Spanish instead of English. I can change the current language setting (in the bottom line of the browser window) but on next call it's again Spanish. Although I like that language, how can I change to English permanently? Thanks in anvance for any hint. Best regards, Wolfgang