Re: Problems with dynamic tables

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg127799] Re: Problems with dynamic tables
  • From: Bob Hanlon <hanlonr357 at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 02:54:03 -0400 (EDT)

Manipulate[
 Module[{data, movAvg},
  data = FinancialData[company, "Jan. 1, 2011"];
  movAvg = Thread[{
     Drop[data[[All, 1]], n - 1],
     MovingAverage[data[[All, 2]], n]}];
  DateListPlot[{data, movAvg},
   Joined -> {False, True},
   PlotLabel -> FinancialData[company, "Name"]]],
 {{company, "IBM"}, {"AAPL", "GOOG", "IBM"}},
 {{n, 15, "window size"}, Range[5, 30, 5]}]

Bob Hanlon

On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 2:27 AM, tarpanelli at libero.it