Re: Non-sequential composition of pure functions

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg127801] Re: Non-sequential composition of pure functions
  • From: Ralph Dratman <ralph.dratman at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 02:54:43 -0400 (EDT)

I have developed some relevant techniques for handling this sort of
problem, but in order to suggest what to do, I need to see more
details of what the desired result should look like. Could you please
illustrate that with an example of (manually) combining two or three
pure functions, showing what you would like the resulting function to
look like?

Thank you.

Ralph Dratman