Re: Problems obtaining a free c compiler...
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg127868] Re: Problems obtaining a free c compiler...
- From: Oliver Jennrich <oliver.jennrich at gmx.net>
- Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 04:52:42 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Richard Palmer <rhpalmer at gmail.com> writes: > .. Microsoft visual studio no longer contains a c compiler -- only a > compiler for c++. Is there a c compiler available that is free, works in > W7, and is straigntforward to download? http://www.mingw.org/ provides not only a c,c++, fortran, ada, objc, java compiler but also a couple of really useful tools. http://www.cygwin.com/ provides even more really useful tools. If you 'just' want a working c-compiler try mingw. -- Space - The final frontier