Re: Default font in Mathematica 9

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg128923] Re: Default font in Mathematica 9
  • From: "Brendan Godfrey" <brendan.godfrey at ieee.org>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 04:12:10 -0500 (EST)

Murray,
	I am referring to Output cells.  I used the Creative/Natural Color
stylesheet (which no longer is accessible from the Mathematica 9 menu, but
does exist among the Mathematica files).  Interestingly, I now see that my
Output cells were in Traditional Form but now are in Standard Form.  Any
thoughts?  Thanks,
Brendan