Re: v9: variable name colour?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg128934] Re: v9: variable name colour?
  • From: John Fultz <jfultz at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 04:15:51 -0500 (EST)

We've had some other reports of this behavior, but we haven't seen it
ourselves.  If you or anybody else in this forum is still seeing the
problem, I'd like to pursue this further in a private discussion and see
if you can help us investigate the problem.

John Fultz
jfultz at wolfram.com
User Interface Group
Wolfram Research, Inc.