Re: v9: variable name colour?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg128960] Re: v9: variable name colour?
- From: Todd <johnson.todd.r at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 03:17:18 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <3FDB9470-478F-431E-A5F6-3270C98304AE@bcgsc.ca>
I also had the same thing happen to me upon first installing v9. I rebooted my machine and that seemed to fix it. Simply restarting v9 did not fix the problem. Unfortunately, the kernel is now crashing on me in notebooks that worked fine in v8.0.4. Todd