Re: Default font in Mathematica 9

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg128962] Re: Default font in Mathematica 9
  • From: Fred Simons <f.h.simons at tue.nl>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 04:55:32 -0500 (EST)

The new stylesheet default.nb turned up in the last beta release. I was
heavily shocked observing this. All my course material, using the old
default style, now looks terrible. I wrote an angry reaction to wri,
suggesting that at least users should have the choice using  the old or
the new default.nb, but never got a response.

Fred