Re: Default font in Mathematica 9

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg129008] Re: Default font in Mathematica 9
  • From: David Reiss <dbreiss at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2012 01:29:56 -0500 (EST)

 Default_8.0.nb is what is used when you open a notebook from pre-9
versions which had used Default.nb if you choose to retain the earlier
styles when responding to the dialog that asks you if you wish to do
so.   Note that this is asked only if the check box is checked under
Preferences>Interface for the item that says "Ask whether to update
default styling when opening notebooks from previous versions"

--David