Mesh Problem with mathematica 8

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg129226] Mesh Problem with mathematica 8
  • From: "mj at marcjohnson.fr" <mj at marcjohnson.fr>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2012 07:08:35 -0500 (EST)

Dear everyone,

I currently have problem with "mathematica 8"

I am trying to produce a clean .STL for rapid prototyping

However "mathematica 8" optimize meshes by uniforming the polygon size along the surfaces,

while I need the meshes to follow exactly the net of the coordinate lines of the parametrization.

Does anyone know how to solve that problem ?

Best Regard.

Marc Johnson