PlotStyle and Markers

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg124823] PlotStyle and Markers
  • From: cylurian <cylurian at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 05:31:52 -0500 (EST)

Hello everyone.  Is there a way to plot three functions with different
markers?  I know plotstyle has tiny - large sized dashes, but is there
a way to place diamond, square, circle, etc shapes to differentiate
the functions?  I'm also using the PlotLegend and I hope the markers
will also appear in the legend.

Thanks